To arrange a new patient appointment please CLICK HERE to submit the required paperwork and someone from the practice will be in touch with you in due course to confirm receipt and arrange an appointment.
Please note, we cover the following catchment areas only: BT13, BT14, BT15, BT36 & BT37
Registrations cannot be completed without the required paperwork as detailed below.
New-borns require the yellow HS123 form provided at registration of their birth.
Suitable proof of identity and proof of address for 1, 2 and 3 are shown below:
1. Currently registered with UK Practice and
born in the UK
2. Currently registered with UK Practice and
born in EEA
3. Currently registered with UK Practice and
born outside of EEA
4. Not registered on UK system
1. HS200, proof of identity & proof of
2. HS200, copy of passport & proof of
3. HS200, copy of visa, passport & proof of address
4. HSCR1, form and use list of required
documentation on form
3. GB Transfers proof of ID – Non-EEA Citizens:
•Valid Visa/BRP issued by home office and valid passport.
List 1: Lawfully in NI
New Patient Registration ....
4.Not registered on UK System:
Anyone else is required to complete a HSC/R1 form and provide 1 type of documentation
from each of the below lists:
2. GB Transfers proof of ID – EEA Citizens:
•Valid Passport •Birth Certificate, and where applicable, Marriage or Civil partnership with photographic identification •Certificate of Naturalisation or proof of EEA status i.e.
EEA National Identity Card.
1. GB Transfers proof of ID - UK & Irish Nationals born in UK:
•Valid Passport •Valid UK Driving Licence with photograph of applicant
•UK Citizen Card
BSO will verify this information and you may be asked to provide further information
•Valid visa issued by the UK Home Office (if applicable)
•Birth Certificate, and where
applicable, Marriage or Civil
Partnership Certificate •Certificate of Naturalisation or proof of EEA status •Other valid photographic ID
List 3: Reason for being in NI
•A letter or document from department of
Communities confirming receipt of a UK
state pension or benefit
•A letter or document from Department of
Communities confirming receipt of Social
•Recent payslip from current
employer(showing employer’s address and
employee’s National Insurance Number)
•Letter from HMRC with your unique tax r
reference/ Self-assessment return showing
•S1 form (not issued in UK) or letter from
DSP confirming receipt of State Pension
•HMRC Tax Credit Award
Proof of address of all categories (1,2,3) above:
• Current Driving licence (photo card and counterpart) showing your NI address
• Signed, current tenancy agreement (not hand written) or mortgage statement for your property of
residence in NI
• Current bank statement for an active account which shows your NI address and activity in NI
• Recently paid utility bill (gas, electricity or telephone – not mobile phone) for your property of residence in NI
• A letter or document from Department for Communities confirming receipt of a state benefit showing your NI address
• A letter or document from Department for Communities confirming receipt of a social security benefit showing your NI address
• Letter from HMRC with you Unique Tax Reference/Self-Assessment Return showing NI address.
• S1 Form (not issued in UK) or letter from DSP confirming receipt of State Pension (ROI only)